- Using Patient Portals to Achieve HIPAA Compliance
- eMedicalFusion launches eRx Connect — Web-based Prescribing Solution
- eMedicalFusion lands a major new client, Pounds and Inches Away, and launches two new EMR Interfaces
- eMedicalFusion, Provider of Software for Cash Medical Practices Announces the Release of Version 4.0
- eMedicalFusion – Emerging SaaS Application provider of comprehensive Practice Management and Clinical Solution for Cash and Concierge Medical Practices unveils a new Clinical Module and a Redesigned Web Site
Using Patient Portals to Achieve HIPAA Compliance
The purpose of this white paper is to discuss the role of patient portals in achieving HIPAA compliance as well as driving provider efficiencies and patient satisfaction. The market is crowded with patient portals generally offered by and tied to an EHR vendor’s product offering, but this article focuses on standalone patient portals that can be quickly and easily implemented without the inherent challenges of a wholesale replacement of the existing EHR solution.